Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winamp and Skype
glennallen
post Mar 12 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 255

I've just recently installed the latest beta of AMIP, along with the latest Winamp (first installs of both on this PC) and the latest update to Skype. Immediately after install I ran the configurator--didn't make any changes to settings, just saved the new file. Everything seemed to work fine for the first song change: the now playing info in Skype changed. Then it just stayed like that--no track change in Winamp was reflected in Skype. I stopped play in Winamp and started play again, the info changed in Skype, and then disappeared. It does this every time now: immediately after starting play for anything, the Winamp info shows up in Skype for a second, and then disappears; further track changes in Winamp do not show up in Skype at all.

Can you tell me what might be going on here?

Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Serge
post Mar 12 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

No idea, I've never seen such issue before. Probably a conflict with some other Winamp plug-in.
+Quote Post
glennallen
post Mar 13 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 255

QUOTE(Serge @ Mar 12 2007, 11:52 AM) *

No idea, I've never seen such issue before. Probably a conflict with some other Winamp plug-in.

OK, thanks. I'll try another clean install on a different PC (once I get it setup), and see what happens. Thanks.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: