Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clipboard game integration !, Cant paste now playing songs in Warcraft - Frozen Throne game
Sorshaa
post Jun 17 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 539

Hello all , AMIP working fine with any application , but i cant manage to paste song names in Warcraft The Frozen Throne game and i cant understand why .This game supports ctrl+v but when i try this with AMIP -- nothing happens , - no text appears -- if anyone knows how can i solve this pls reply -- Thank YOU

P>S I tried paste song names with other full screen games but same problem ..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Serge
post Jun 17 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Games process keyboard input in a different way. I'm not aware of any easy way how an external application can emulate it.
+Quote Post
Sorshaa
post Jun 17 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #3

I just found that when i alt+tab and switch to windows and i press hotkey which is by default ctr+alt+z and went back to the game and press ctrl+v it works but i cant do this in the game it somehow cant put the song name to clipboard from the game ...

Ty for your reply .
+Quote Post
Serge
post Jun 17 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #4

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Games use DirectInput which overrides system wide hotkeys. Therefore most of them will not have any effect while you are in game.
+Quote Post
xaxaman
post Jun 18 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 540

Nice, i considered to register and ask you the same question and what i see is, that someone just did it! Perfect... biggrin.gif
Okay here my hint:
Winamp uses Global Hotkeys that actually work inGame ( like Warcraft III ), 4Amip you have to tab out 'n in again to post...
So could you maybe make ctrl + alt + z (or wahtever u wish to use as Hkey @configurator ) a Global hotkey aswell?

You can even turn this option on in Winamp! Since I installed the Audioscrobbler ( or now: Last.fm ) plugin, i have some Last.fm Hotkeys available in Winamp's Global Hotkey Drop Down menu meaning the Plugin writers found a way to add their possible Hotkeys there..
That's all i wanted to mention. I would apreciate it, if ya could integrate it this way or the other

So long..
+Quote Post
Sorshaa
post Jun 19 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(xaxaman @ Jun 18 2008, 08:50 AM) *

Nice, i considered to register and ask you the same question and what i see is, that someone just did it! Perfect... biggrin.gif
Okay here my hint:
Winamp uses Global Hotkeys that actually work inGame ( like Warcraft III ), 4Amip you have to tab out 'n in again to post...
So could you maybe make ctrl + alt + z (or wahtever u wish to use as Hkey @configurator ) a Global hotkey aswell?

You can even turn this option on in Winamp! Since I installed the Audioscrobbler ( or now: Last.fm ) plugin, i have some Last.fm Hotkeys available in Winamp's Global Hotkey Drop Down menu meaning the Plugin writers found a way to add their possible Hotkeys there..
That's all i wanted to mention. I would apreciate it, if ya could integrate it this way or the other

So long..

Yes that would be so nice !!! Ty fo explaining it in that way ,cause my english is rly awfull tongue.gif -- yes now i need to alt+tab to copy to cliboard song name and alt+tab agin to post -- would be great if there is way to do it in game ..
Will look for replay tongue.gif Thanks .
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: