Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Foobar + Skype related problem, Consecutive tracks from same band won't update
yav.at
post May 11 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 873

Heya! I recently started using this handy plugin and it's working great besides that one little annoying bug. wink.gif

So the problem is, that when I listen to song A from band Z and switch to song B from band Z it won't update the song's name. Any ideas how I could resolve this? It's especially annoying since I often enjoy listening to whole albums. sad.gif

Oh and a bit of a newbie question: how can I change the format of the displayed text? The foobar functions like %artist% or %title% don't seem to work in the skype settings. I couldn't find any info on this, if it's posted somewhere sorry that I missed it.

Cheers in advance,
yav

(edit) Sometimes it's only showing the artist's name without the song, or artist's name + album + title when I just wand artist + title. This is really bugging me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Serge
post May 11 2010, 11:10 AM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

1. Reset the AMIP foobar format string to the default one as the one you are using remains the same for different songs of the same artist and AMIP doesn't detect the change.

2. http://amip.tools-for.net/wiki/manual/configurator#skype
+Quote Post
Paramo
post Feb 8 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,047

Isn't this an issue with the file that your are playing?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: