Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> All those years... alt+z problem still...
Azerate
post Oct 13 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,255

Ok so basically I came back to amip today after few years of not using it and I've noticed that the bug that has always been there is still in it. Despite turning of the key binds in amip options, I still can't use alt+z properly (OR rather I can not use it at all when amip is installed on my system). You may wonder why is that so important, well I'm from Poland and alt+z is the shortcut for the letter Ż (not sure if you can actually see this). So I'd like to ask if there are any plans to correct that problem or not, cause it's basically present in amip since 2007 IIRC...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
Serge
post Oct 14 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Azerate @ Oct 13 2011, 11:23 PM) *

Ok so basically I came back to amip today after few years of not using it and I've noticed that the bug that has always been there is still in it. Despite turning of the key binds in amip options, I still can't use alt+z properly (OR rather I can not use it at all when amip is installed on my system). You may wonder why is that so important, well I'm from Poland and alt+z is the shortcut for the letter Ż (not sure if you can actually see this). So I'd like to ask if there are any plans to correct that problem or not, cause it's basically present in amip since 2007 IIRC...

Install AMIP Configurator and change default shortcuts or disable it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: