Posted by: Serge Feb 18 2008, 04:39 PM
AMIP 2.63 changes:
SDK 1.4 changes:
- * Fixed rare crash on exit when using Remote/API (thanks to badmadbug for reporting)
- + %infoready variable, 0 when song info is not ready yet, like on player startup (for exmaple, API eval/format functions will return %name for %name instead of song). When this variable is 1, it's safe to evaluate and display song information
- * RCF 0.9c + custom fixes (AMIP 2.63 is not compatible with clients using older ac.dll, you must update your clients if you are using any to work with this AMIP version)
- * Remote API server will restart automatically if crashed
- * "search" remote API command deadlock fixed
- * /skype in exit callback didn't work
- * File Mapping is now used for mIRC by default instead of DDE to avoid locks and crashes
- + %configfile variable - full path to config ini file used by AMIP
- + fb2k: proper conversion of 0-255 volume range to foobar dB volume range for set/get volume API commands
- potential server crash fixed
- RCF 0.9c, make sure to update AMIP to 2.63+, or SDK will not work with it
- automatic server restart if crashed, better handling of invalid data on the wire
- 64-bit version (mainly to work with 64-bit JVMs, bundled only with Java SDK)
- All the add-ons using AMIP SDK have been updated with the new version of ac.dll
- AMIPDS has been fixed to work with PNG on the new PHP installations
- AIM integration should now correctly work with the new versions when replace %song mode is used
- Miranda integration now includes the new MBot which can work with all 0.8 versions of Miranda and also bundles the latest PHP version (5.2.5)
- AMIP Configurator now keeps the splitter position between restarts and provides better vertical resizing of the text areas
AMIP 2.63 API
is not compatible with the previous versions. Make sure to update all your clients
(if any) which are based on AMIP SDK (like AIM, Miranda, HydraIRC and other integrations).
All the developers
who are using AMIP SDK must also update ac.dll
they bundle with their applications to the new version to be compatible with AMIP 2.63.
http://amip.tools-for.net/wiki/amip/download | http://amip.tools-for.net/wiki/amipdev/downloads
Posted by: Cyber Sinh Mar 2 2008, 11:12 AM
When the AMIP 3.0 will be released?
What is the roadmap?
Thanks very much.