Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> cURL beeping, How to turn it off?
Stijn
post Mar 19 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

I've been using cURL to generate images showing what I'm playing. It works, the images are generated, but whenever cURL is ran to send the GET request it emits a series of horrible beeps. I used the -s command-line paramater but it doesn't seem to work. Is there any way to turn it off?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Serge
post Mar 19 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Try running cURL manually from the command line with the same parameters that you use in AMIP /exec call. Looks like your server replies with some errors/garbage and cURL prints it to the console.

It's most likely a problem with the script on the server side, running cURL from console will show you what's wrong with your configuration.
+Quote Post
Stijn
post Mar 19 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Serge @ Mar 19 2006, 01:18 PM) *

Try running cURL manually from the command line with the same parameters that you use in AMIP /exec call. Looks like your server replies with some errors/garbage and cURL prints it to the console.

It's most likely a problem with the script on the server side, running cURL from console will show you what's wrong with your configuration.

Yep, that was the problem! It outputted the PNG image with a custom content-type header which cURL obviously didn't understand. Thanks!
+Quote Post
24fan24
post Jun 20 2006, 04:32 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 77

Sorry to bring back this old thread but I am having the same problem and I was not sure what was meant by "running cURL manually from the command line" Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks!
+Quote Post
Serge
post Jun 20 2006, 04:49 AM
Post #5

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Start | Run | cmd.exe | cd to the directory with curl, run it with the configuration file like curl -k config.cfg.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: