Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> bug., I found a bug :(
Tyanna
post Jul 21 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106

I'm running winamp 5.13....the script was working fine until I changed the tag for a song.

Wrong title: Alä Koskaan Ikinä
Right title: Älä Koskaan Ikinä
What the script is printing: Dld Koskaan Ikind

I can't get it to show the correct title for the life of me. Any suggestions, or fixes, would be great.

Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Serge
post Jul 21 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Something related to encoding. Maybe now the tag is stored in different id3v2 format or in different encoding that doesn't match your default system encoding. AMIP is using id3lib to read tags and it may be also causing some problems with the new tag versions and encodings. I'm afraid I can't do much right now, it has to wait until AMIP migrates to different tag library.
+Quote Post
Tyanna
post Jul 22 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 106

Fair enough...but...here's the thing....Unilg I tried to correct it, it wasn't showing the d's where the ä's are. What started this battle wink.gif was when I displayed Alä Koskaan Ikinä in a chat and a finn said it should be Älä Koskaan Ikinä. So, I replaced the A with a Ä, and now they are all showing up as d's. My other finnish songs work just fine with your script, though I'm not so sure if they will once I try and update the tags.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Tyanna   bug.   Jul 21 2006, 07:43 PM
Serge   Something related to encoding. Maybe now the tag i...   Jul 21 2006, 08:55 PM
Tyanna   Fair enough...but...here's the thing....Unilg ...   Jul 22 2006, 02:25 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: