Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> wondering if this is possible
ice2003
post Dec 23 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

I am wondering if it is possible to send along with the song info i bit of exta data in the way of a number. Ie on my site www.tls-tech.com you will see a what our users are listening to in verious blocks. At the moment this is all generic and the info that is being sent and stored in the database is not specific to any member of the site. Since it is not possible to send cookie info with the song info being sent i thought a way around it would be to be able to send an exta little bit of info in the way of a number. When the user sets up the plugin and configures it they could have something like
CODE
/exec:(C:\curl\curl.exe) -d "Title1=%2&Artist1=%1&user=***&pass=***&Playing=%tstat&Length=%sl&Pos=%psec&Size=%rawlen&Bitrate=%br&num=%mnum" http://www.***.com/***.php

where &num=%mnum equals the members id number , that way when sorting the info you could match the info via the members id thus giving info on a specifc user and what they are and have been listening to.

Would this at all be possible.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Serge
post Dec 23 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #2

AMIP Developer

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

All you need is to ask you users to put this number in the configuration.
+Quote Post
ice2003
post Dec 24 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 163

thanks for that Serge , i did not think to just try it , I thought the info that was sent through came specific from amip , Will have a play and see what i can come up with. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: